Thursday, March 6, 2008

It was SO SUNNY!




Wednesday is my new favorite day, too!

THE RUNNERS: Chris (in 1st place), Steve, Sharla, Evalena, and Amydelle... they went counter clockwise.
THE WALKERS: Mark, Kate, Shannon, and Kim... they went clockwise.

The weather was perfect! I am so proud of us... and the trail is so close and convenient.

After the run/walk Sharla and I went to a pilates class at the 24 hour fitness Hollywood- we met Molly there. OMG! That cute instructor gal totally kicked our butts! I think it'll be my new Wednesday routine.

Wouldn't it be cool if when I layed on my side my stomach was flat? I bet that pilates class could make that happen for me!
We'll see.

Let's run the 3.6 Wildwood/Creek/Hemlock loop this Saturday! Because Garner will be busy saving lives in the morning (and Billy needs to sleep in)... we'll meet at 12 noon!

Also... rumor has it that a run/walker might join us. So, Garner's giving plasma and might need to be carried... and the run/walkers will need our encouragement! Yeah!!!!

And I'm considering bringing a dog or two, but not four.

~Delle

No comments: